Wednesday 29 June 2011

Do you know how to measure love?

I don't think there is a measure to love. Whoever it may be, a boyfriend, girlfriend, mother or father how can you measure how much you love them?! They may not always show it but you know that they do. Therfore in my eyes you can't measure love as it is endless.

Some it up in 5 words like fabu-licious.com has and leave your comments below, or if you find a better sign post a picture :) 

Fabu-licious have a lovely a thick wooden plaque sign that reads: 'The measure of love is when you love without measure! This is one of my new favourites and looks great hanging in my hallway. It's made out of solid wood and is brightly coloured! If you have any other signs that you love and want to blog about please leave your comments :) I'm always buying new additions for my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment